Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tammy's Baby Shower

I can't believe my dearest friend, Tammy is expecting baby #5. Her husband said that most people don't have showers for baby #5 (which is probably true), but most people don't have a twelve year span between boys either. Tammy didn't have anything for a little boy as a result, and received some goodies to help jumpstart her with the new little guy (which based on sonograms, doesn't sound like he's going to be too little). Thanks to my amazingly awesome and creative friend, Sarah - the shower went very well (would also like to send a shout-out to my mom - you always help and come through for me - you're the best). We had yummy food, good cake, a fun game (match the movie star with her baby), great party favors (thanks Sarah), and a candy bar. We love you Tammy and look forward to seeing Little Man Link.