Sunday, July 3, 2011

3rd Time Around


I can't believe I let Dane take these pictures of me, but I figure it will be for posterity's sake.  I can't believe that I am two days away from delivering our third child.  I wouldn't have thought any of this would have been possible 4 years ago, but the Lord truly has blessed our family!  I am grateful that I have been able to carry all three children and for the most part had good pregnancies.  I feel huge and swollen, but I can't wait to hold our new little boy.  I measured myself the other day and measure about 46 inches at my biggest point.  I guess when it is all said and done my war wounds (stretched out skin, stretch marks, and things getting squished and mushed around inside) are all worth it in the end for the outcome of having a choice son or daughter come into your home straight from Heavenly Father's loving arms.  What a joy it will be to have another member of the Hatch household!