Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom - Grandma - Lori

Happy Birthday, to you! We love and miss you and were glad to hear that you had a great day with Grandpa Hatch. Thanks for being such a great grandma, mother, and mother-in-law. I am so grateful that I married into such a wonderful family with you and Gary heading it up. I appreciate the values you taught Dane and the girls and know that Dane is the man he is today because of the way he was brought up. I know that Dane is such a great father today because he had a wonderful mother who was hands-on with her children and wanted to be a big part of their growing up - much the same way Dane is with our children. I value Dane's work ethic and know that he learned those values from you and Gary. Thank you for all you do. I appreciate the way you love our children every time you are with them and make them feel special. There is nothing better as a parent to see than to have a grandma who wants to be down on the floor with the kiddos reading books and creating. I know we are far away, but the kiddos remember and as the years go by, you will create many a memories for our kiddos. Thanks for being such a great person and sharing your all with us! We love and miss you!