Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Linds's Birthday

I had a great birthday the day after with my family this year because of the craziness Sunday's bring (ie church schedules, distances traveled, tithing settlement, naps, etc). My mom made her yummy enchiladas and mandarin orange and avacado salad complete with a yellow cake and chocolate frosting (homemade I might add). It was fun to be with my family to celebrate my birthday. Ashley, Little Col Col, Kallie, Karim, and Chris weren't able to participate this year - we missed you guys. I received a new camera/case from my parents, an awesome drink dispenser from Dane, rings from Eme, caramel popcorn from East, a cute bracelet and yummy lotion from Col and Ashley, and these awesome picture boards from my sister-in-law Kallie. Thanks Kallie they will work awesome! It is always fun to get together and have a show put on by the little ones. Thanks for the phone calls and cards - I really appreciated it!