Monday, October 4, 2010

Ashley's Birthday

What an awesome weekend! We had the chance to participate in General Conference via satelite and also celebrate Ashley's birthday. We love Ashley and are so glad that she is part of the family. We went over to my mom and dad's for a yummy dinner of enchiladas, salad, corn, and to top it all off yummy cupcakes baked by my sis-in-law, Kallie. She made a huge cupcake for Ashley and then made another 25 smaller cupcakes for us all to enjoy (because Ashley turned 26). It was awesome to be together. The girls and Easton loved the cupcakes (especially the girls, Em and Syd had at least 4 cupcakes a piece and the thing they enjoyed the most was the frosting - most of the cupcakes only had the frosting gone and no cupcake eaten!). I love conference weekend and I was so glad that we got together to celebrate Ashley. Even though at this stage it is hard for me to get much out of General Conference with little ones, I am glad that I still feel recharged and ready to refresh those areas of improvement. Happy birthday, Ashley!