Saturday, October 9, 2010

Time Out for Women

This year Time Out for Women was held in Plano, Texas (October 8-9) so my sister-in-laws and I decided to go. It was so fun to be there in the midst of 1700+ other LDS women and to have a good time with my sister-in-laws and women from my ward. It is awesome that Deseret Book sponsors this for just women to have a little time away to refresh and relax. The musical guests were Michael McClean and Hilary Weeks. The women and men who spoke were awesome. I felt like I had been spiritually fed and their messages were just what I needed to hear. I was already on a spiritual high with Conference the week before, but it was nice have another chance where I could really feel the Spirit without any distractions and to really relax and enjoy. Thanks Dane for making it possible for me to have this much needed break. We missed you mom and Karim.