Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Hair - Linds Style

I am sure many are wondering why I would want to cut my hair shorter? Why, not?!?!? It fits my personality to a t and I love how easy short hair is to fix. I have all the body I need when it's shorter and I love to have a haircut that takes minutes to fix. I know most men out there would die if their wives cut their hair as short as I did, but luckily I married a man who loves short hair (probably because he hasn't ever known me any different). I have wanted to do a pixie haircut for a while, but haven't had the nerve because of a bad pixie haircut years ago. I went with the bangs a little longer than a normal pixie because even I have limitations. I like the final product and look forward to being able to do fun styles with the new do. If there is one thing I have learned about hair over the years - it is that it grows back and why not have fun and try new styles!!!