Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, Chris!!!!

Happy Birthday, Chris. We hope you have a special day and that you know we are thinking of you. We are grateful to call you our brother, friend, and uncle. Thanks for always being there when a I've needed someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on when a difficult situation has presented itself. I love your passion about anything you love and know that when you are with your wife and your family you want to be with us totally enjoying the joy that comes from being together. I love the fact that you have such a love of learning and enjoy hearing what you've learned especially in the schooling you are pursuing now. Thanks for being so cute with your nieces and nephews and loving them. I want you to know they love and appreciate you too! I love that you want to be your own person and have your own sense of style (ie the beard, etc.). You're aren't afraid to go a little out of the box and be who you want to and can be. I admire the way you can talk about things you are passionate about on the spot (gospel, history, etc.) and sound like a pure genius. I only hope you know how much we love and appreciate you and want you to know we will be thinking about you on this day. We love and miss you and Karim!