Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day-to my awesome Mom. I want you to know how special you are to me and here are some of the reasons why:
  • You are my best friend (besides Dane, of course) and confidant. You listen to me and help me see things in a positive perspective. I always know you will be there for me when I am happy and when I am sad.
  • You are my cheerleader. I know I can always count on you to cheer me on no matter what the circumstances may be. You want me to succeed and help me see the best me possible.
  • You are genuine. I love that you don't try to be or convey something you are not.
  • You are an excellent example. I know that as your children we are the people we are today because of the example set for us early on by you and dad. We were taught the importance of the gospel, loving the Lord, and serving and fulfilling our responsibilities in the church.
  • You serve like no one I have ever seen. The best piece of advice you ever gave me was to go serve and forget about myself. You truly exemplify the term Christlike service.
  • You would do anything for your family. I can't name the amount of times you have dropped what you are doing to help me(or my family) or my siblings(wives) when we have needed you. Never do you complain, but willing help us because you love us and want us to succeed!
  • You are an amazing grammy and your grandchildren love you!
  • You understand the importance of family and want us to be together often. You want us to have as many opportunities to experience the interesting things around us and want us to create memories of those fun times together.
  • You are all these things and more, but above all you are a Daughter of God, a wife, a mother, and a Grammy!

We love you and hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day - to my awesome Mother-in-Law. I want you to know how special you are to me and here are some of the reasons why:

  • You have always made me feel like part of your family. I am grateful to have married into a family where I was accepted immediately and feel loved whenever I am with the Hatch clan.
  • You taught your children early on the importance of family work and Dane has carried that with him through the years and values the skills he learned in and out of the home.
  • You have an ease about you that makes all of the grandchildren want to get down on the floor and relax and play with Grandma.
  • You love the Lord and feel blessed to have children that continue to carry on that tradition in their own families.
  • You love your children and want them to succeed.
  • You have always been supportive and have encouraged us to do only what we are able to do. You would love to see us more often, but relish and cherish the times you have with your children and grandchildren.
  • Your ability to create and make things beautiful astounds me. I only wish I had your creativity and ability to beautify those things around me.
  • You are all of these things and more, but you are above all a daughter of God, a mother, a wife, and grandmother.

We hope you have a very wonderful Mother's Day!!!!1