Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy 90th Birthday, Granny!!!

Happy 90th Birthday, Granny! I only hope I live to be 90 and have the zest and zeal for life that you do. You are such an example to all of us of hard work, love, service, and fun. I have so many fun memories of Granny and your home. It was always like coming home when our family would come to your home. There was always a yummy smell coming from the kitchen and a warm fire and blanket waiting downstairs. I remember slip'n'slide in the backyard, ponycart rides, badmitton, swinging, and gliding back and forth on your back patio. I remember making cookies and rolls with you. I remember many skipping sessions with you. I remember Sunday dinners and long conversations while in college in Provo. I remember playing shoe store with you and trying on all of your fun shoes. I remember so many fun times with you and the way you always make us feel like we are the most important person in your life. Thanks for all the hugs, kisses, and memories you have brought into my life and the lives of countless others. You are such a wonderful Granny - I love and appreciate you! May you have a wonderful and memorable 90th Birthday!