Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Britt!!!!

Happy Birthday, Britt! May you have an extra special day and know we are thinking of you. I love and appreciate your energetic spirit and your zest for life. I always know that I will get a good laugh in whenever I talk with you on the phone. You always make the person/people you are with feel like a million bucks. I have cried and laughed with you over the triumphs and obstacles you and I have overcome. I admire you so in the way you and Randy have handled and dealt with the sensitive nature of Hatcher's condition and the way you have grown and matured through the process. You are so beautiful and you just have a way about you that makes others around you want to know who and what you are. We just want you to know how much we love and appreciate you. Happy Birthday and may Randy and the kiddos spoil you (even though technically you should be spoiling Randy also!).