Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Dane!!!

Happy Father's Day, my love! It is hard to believe that shy of 3 1/2 years ago we didn't know when we would be able to be parents, and look at us now (2 kids in a 3 year period). I want you to know how blessed I feel to be married to the man of my dreams. I am so lucky to have found someone who exemplies all the traits I wanted and dreamed of in a future spouse. You love the Lord, you honor me, you love your family, you work hard in your career and in your calling, you are handsome inside and out, and you make me want to be a better person when I am around you. I love your laid back personality that helps me stay grounded and I love the way you are not quick to judge. You are one in a million and I feel so blessed to have found you. My favorite thing each day is a kiss from you before you leave and the excitement on Eme and Easton's face when you walk through the garage door each night for dinner. I love to hear laughter in the other room after dinner and see how are children delight in spending time with their Daddy. I love to watch you with Em and the way you teach her in love. I look forward to seeing Easton grow and develop a new relationship with him (which I hope will mirror the relationship you had with your dad). Thanks for all you do. I love you with all my heart. Here's to you this Father's Day!