Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Gary!!!!

Happy Father's Day, Gary! What an awesome weekend to have Father's Day fall and to be with your son doing your favorite thing-watching baseball-a dream come true! I am so happy that the two of you could attend the College World Series together and have some father-son bonding time. I love and appreciate you - and while I have a father of my own - I truly love and respect you. Thank you for being such a fun and silly grandpa with the kiddos. They love you and squeal with delight when you play with them. Thanks for teaching Dane such great principles to live by and to remember that your attitude is the only thing you can change in life, and if you have a great attitude no matter the circumstance something good will come from it. I appreciate the many lives of youth you have influenced over the years in coaching, but also in helping them learn life lessons of how to be successful. Here's to you this Father's Day. We love and appreciate you!