Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy 10 Year Anniversary!!!!

Happy 10 Year Anniversary my Love!!!! Although we don't look quite as young now as we did 10 years ago, I still love to live, laugh, and love with you. I now realize (I knew over 11 1/2 years ago when I met you) what a gem I have in you. You are my best friend, confidant, lover, sounding board, parent partner, and many more things. You still look at me in a way that gives me butterflies everytime. You are my everything and I couldn't and wouldn't be who and what I am today without you by my side. Thanks for being the man you are and the father I always wanted for our children. You are my sunshine on a tough day and you always help me see the positive in even the most negative of situations. I love you and look forward to an eternity together! I look forward to seeing where we'll be and what we'll be doing in the next 10 years!!!!!