Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom & Grammy (Ga-Ga)

Happy Birthday, Mom. Even though you are far away today, you are in our thoughts. I feel so blessed to have you as my mom. Besides my husband, there is no one I love to talk to and share with more than I do with you. You are my very closest friend and one with whom I know I can cry with and laugh with. You have always been someone I admire and only hope I can turn out as well as you have. You never cease to amaze me with what you can do in a day. You are my greatest fan and I know I can always count on you to cheer me on when I need you the most. I never wonder if you will be there to listen, you are always just a phone call away. Thanks mom for all you do. The kiddos couldn't have asked for grandparents that love them and appreicate them. Thanks for taking their hands and helping them explore their world through mature eyes. We love and appreciate you!!!!!