Friday, July 16, 2010

Post-Surgery and my mom

My mom is amazing! There is no other way I can describe her. She came over for 2 weeks straight every morning and stayed until Dane came home from work because of weight limitations I had post-surgery. She got Easton out of his crib, dressed the kiddos, got them breakfast, lunch, etc. She was such a great playmate for the kiddos because I felt so poorly and really helped Eme develop her imagination and learn more about how fun pretend play can be. It was so nice to have extra hands to help me out. The kiddos had the best time and appreciated all the attention. It was fun to spend so much time with her. I appreciate that she put her life on hold to take care of me and spend time with her grandchildren. Dane really apprececiated the care his wife and children received while he was working. Without your help mom I couldn't have gone grocery shopping, birthday shopping for Em, Ham's Orchard for fresh peaches and yummy ice cream, the splash park on a hot day, and various other activities I couldn't have done without you. Thanks again for all you did for us especially during the two weeks in July when I was limited in my abilities as a mom. You are the best!!!!!