Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pre-Birthday Party for Mom, Jerri, or Grammy

Because my mom and dad were going to be traveling @ different times during the week to Virginia, I decided to have the family over for a little dinner and yummy dessert. We had a little Mexican food and guacamole and then we were treated to Ashley's amazing sugar cookies. The pictures posted don't give them the justice they deserve. Not only were they pretty to look at, but they were yummy too. We (the boys/wives/Dane & myself) surprised my mom with a white watch. It was fun to see how excited she was. She had told me a few days earlier that she wanted a white watch, but would wait because she didn't really need one. Josh and Kallie gave her a couple of books from an author Kallie recommended to my mom (never a bad gift because there is nothing my mom enjoys more than reading a good book). It was fun to be together and Josh never ceases to entertain us with his silliness (the girls love to play with Josh because he is so fun). We missed Chris, Karim, and Kallie. Happy Birthday, mom - We love you tons!!!!