Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Hair

So this picture doesn't have my hair styled quite the way I like it, but today I took the plunge and dyed my hair dark again. Dane has been after me to do it for a while so I tried it. The last time I dyed it dark was after Easton was born and it took me a while to get used to not having high-lights or low-lights to offset the dark. I hope that with time I get used to the dark and will have my hair styled differently. I am always wanting to change things up with my hair to keep it interesting because short hair needs a change-up every-so-often. A sidenote-the hairdresser told me I have the features to wear any type of style and it would look good. Maybe the pixie will be my next attempt. It was definitely a confidence booster for me. In looking at pictures from 10 years ago, my hair was about this dark. I think I will like the change - a little less maintenance.

Feeling better about the new color
Unsure about my new hair color